34th course on Clinical Genomics and NGS
The 34th course on Clinical Genomics and NGS jointly organized by ESHG and CEUB is planned as a live conference in Bertinoro, Italy from May 8 – 13, 2022 (see WEBSITE for details).
In addition, we are delighted to announce the opportunity for a virtual attendance as follows:
- Availability of pre-recorded talks one week before the course starts for registered participants of the virtual edition.
- Participants registered for the virtual edition will receive access to the pre-recordings via a dedicated link.
- A dedicated email address will be made available for participants to submit their questions ahead of the course for the live Q&A at the end of each session.
- Registration Fee: EUR 50,-
Important note: no access to live talks or workshops will be possible. Registered participants will receive a link to a Zoom meeting to attend the live Q&A of the morning sessions only.
CLICK for more information and registration.
Join in and be a part by registering for the virtual edition of the course today.
The Course Directors
- Han Brunner (Nijmegen and Maastricht, the Netherlands)
- Christian Gilissen (Nijmegen, the Netherlands)
- Alexander Hoischen (Nijmegen, the Netherlands)
- Tommaso Pippucci (Bologna, Italy)
- Brunhilde Wirth (Cologne, Germany)