The FSBI RCMG Orders "On measures against spread of coronavirus infection and other pathogens of acute respiratory viral infections (ARVI)"
FSBI RCMG has taken the following measures in order to prevent and control the COVID-19 new coronavirus infection spread in the territory of the Russian Federation:
- Arrangement of distance learning for postgraduate and residency programs until April 12, 2020 (or until further notice).
- Body temperature measurement for employees and patients at the entrance to the FSBI RCMG building.
- Suspension from being at work for the persons with fever.
- Limitation of in-person meetings and business trips.
- Enhancing sanitary-epidemiological and preventive measures, including the disinfection regime in all divisions of FSBI RCMG.
See the details of all introduced measures in the FSBI RCMG orders.