Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution Research Centre of Medical Genetics is a leading institution focused on human genomic research.
There are wide-ranging directions of research in the RCMG including structural and functional analysis of human genome at the molecular, biochemical, cellular and organismic levels; spread, etiology and pathogenesis of hereditary diseases, diagnosis of hereditary diseases as well as prevention and treatment; the mutational process in humans and the impact of environmental pollution on changes in the gene pool.
We corporate withShow all
- FSBI Research Centre of Neurology
- FSBI Hematology Research Centre under Russian Ministry of Health
- Australian Centre for Ancient DNA (Australia, Adelaide)
- A.I. Evdokimov Moscow State Medical Dental University
- Kuban Medical Academy (Krasnodar)
- Saint Petersburg State University
- FSI S.N. Fedorov NMRC "MNTK "Eye Microsurgery"
- Brompton Hospital (London, UK)