Formal Meeting of FBSI RCMG Academic Council
On January 13, 2020, a formal meeting of the FBSI RCMG Academic Council took place, dedicated to the 80th anniversary of Professor Evgeny Konstantinovich GINTER, Doctor of biological science, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Academic supervisor of FBSI Bochkov Research Centre for Medical Genetics, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation.
S.I. Kutsev, Corr. member of RAS, Director of FBSI RCMG opened the meeting.
Among those who made congratulations and greetings were:
- Vladimir Pavlovich Chekhonin, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vice-president of RAS;
- Prof. Elena Nikolayevna Baibarina, Director of the Department for the Child Healthcare Development and Obstetric Services of the RF Ministry of Health . She presented a medal - “Excellent worker of the Russian Federation health care” to the hero of the day.
- A.V. Solodky (the RF Ministry of Science and Higher Education), who conveyed a Congratulatory Address from M. M. Kotyukov, Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
Directors, scientific leaders of the institutes and heads of departments congratulated the hero of the day on the anniversary on behalf of their colleagues:
- Sergey Borisovich Seredenin, Academician of RAS (FBSI Zakusov Pharmacology);
- Valery Vassilievich Beregovykh, Academician of RAS (RAS Department of Medical Sciences);
- Victor Aleksandrovich Tutelyan, Academician of RAS (FBSI “Federal Research Centre for Nutrition and Biotechnology”);
- Valery Aleksandrovich Sandrikov, Academician of RAS (FBSI Russian Scientific Center of Surgery named after Academician B.V. Petrovsky);
- Aslan Amirkhanovich Kubatiev, Academician of RAS (FSBSI General Pathology and Pathophysics);
- Nikolay Kazimirovich Yankovsky, Academician of RAS (Institute of General Genetics of RAS);
- Aleksander Mikhailovich Kudryavtsev, Doctor of bio.sci. (Institute of General Genetics of RAS);
- Vladislav Sergeyevich Baranov, Corr. Member of RAS (D. O. Ott Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductology);
- Andrey Dmitrievich Durnev, Corr.member of RAS (V.V. Zakusov Scientific Research Institute of Pharmacology, RAS),
- Dmitry Borisovich Nikityuk, Corr.member of RAS (Federal Research Centre for Nutrition and Biotechnology);
- Vadim Anatolyevich Stepanov, Corr. member of RAS (Tomsk NIMTs RAS);
- Dmitry Alekseyevich Sychev, Corr.member of RAS (FSBEI DPO RMANPO of the RF Ministry of Health);
- Nikolay Borisovich Rubtsov, Dr. bio. sci. (FBSI "Federal Research Centre Cytology and Genetics Institute of RAS");
- Svetlana Andreyevna Limborskaya, Dr. bio. sci. (Institute of Molecular Biology of RAS);
- Andrei Valentinovich Vassiliev (FBSI Koltsov Institute for Biology Development, RAS ")
- Sergey Ivanovich Kolesnikov, academician of RAS (member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences)
Vera Leonidovna Izhevskaya, Dr.med.sci., Deputy director of FBSI RCMG, outlined the primary milestones of the scientific path of Yevgeny Konstantinovich, told about his teachers, his coming to work at FBSI RCMG (former Institute of Medical Genetics of the Academy of Medical Sciences), and epidemiological genetics - a new field in Russian medical genetics developed by him.
Many employees of FBSI RCMG spoke and congratulated the hero of the day.
Apprentices of Prof. Ginter have sent many video greetings. They are currently working abroad, but they began their scientific career under his leadership. Among those who sent the greetings were:
- Victor Edmundovich Bulyzhenkov, Doctor of Biological Sciences (the WHO Human Genetics Program Manager (1986-2008), Geneva, Switzerland);
- Professor Elena Semina (Child Research Institute and Wisconsin Medical University);
- Professor Shuhrat Mitalipov (Center for Gene and Cellular Therapy of Embryos at the Oregon University of Health and Science);
- Professor Lev Mikhailovich Fedorov (Knight Cancer Institute at Oregon Health & Science University)
- Professor Shirin Mammadovna Turaeva, Dr. med. sci., Corresponding Member of the Turkmen Academy of Medical Science (Turkmen Research Advisory Center OZMR)
- Professor Elsa Kamilevna Khusnutdinova, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus (Institute of Biochemistry and Genetics, Ufa Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences).
- Professor Gulnara Salavatovna Svyatova, Dr. med. sci., (Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology, Almaty, Kazakhstan)
Dear Evgeny Konstantinovich!
Once again, we congratulate you on your birthday!
We wish you good health and many years working together!