There Was a Meeting of Representatives of RCMG and Turkmenistan at the Research Centre for Medical Genetics on the 21st of July, 2022
The sides discussed the prospects of further cooperation and collaboration in the scientific and educational spheres between RCMG and the International Educational Scientific Centre of the Ministry of Healthcare and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan.
The main objectives of the collaboration:
- Creating an enabling environment for the exchange of information and technology
- Organization of joint research and development in accordance with the collaboration programme
- Professional development of healthcare professionals
The delegation from Turkmenistan got acquainted with the work of scientific and clinical departments of the Centre, where within the framework of the visit several experts of the delegation will be trained in cytogenetic research methods at the Department of Cytogenetics and Chromosomal Diseases of the Institute of Higher and Supplementary Professional Education at RCMG.
On the side of RCMG the meeting was attended by:
- Sergey Kutsev - Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Director of RCMG
- Vera Izhevskaya – Holder of an Advanced Doctorate in Medical Sciences, Deputy Director for Scientific Work at RCMG
- Elena Abeleva - Ph.B., Head of the organizational and methodical department at RCMG
On the side of Turkmenistan:
- Ainabat Seyitmedova - Director of the International Educational and Scientific Centre of the Ministry of Healthcare and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan, Adviser to the Minister of Healthcare and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan
- Yazgul Niyazmyradova - laboratory doctor of the Centre for Endocrinology and Surgery of the Ministry of Healthcare and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan
- Dinmukhammed Doliyev - scientific researcher at the International Research Centre of the Ministry of Healthcare and Medical Industry of Turkmenistan
- Jahan Khodzhaeva is a specialist in genetic equipment of the Economic Society «Seda» (Turkmenistan).