Cystic Fibrosis Department
Research and Clinical Cystic Fibrosis Department of RCMG RAMS (now, FSBI RCMG) was founded in 1990 headed by Professor Kapranov N.I., Doctor of medical science, the RF Honored Worker of Science. The Department operates and coordinates the work of regional centers, such as the Russian Center for Cystic Fibrosis, according to the Ministry of Health Order e No. 224 of September 4, 1993. In 2003, the Moscow branch of the Russian Center for Cystic Fibrosis was established based on N.F. Filatov Children's City Clinical Hospital No. 13. Since November 7, 2015, the Center has been functioning based on the Out-patient Pediatric Department of the Central Clinical Hospital of the Russian Academy of Sciences; since November 2016, it has been located at the SBIH MR MRCDCC.
- Voronkova Anna Yuryevnaleading research scientist
- Sherman Victoria Davidovnaleading research scientist
- Zhekaite Elena KyastutisovnaResearcher
- Melyanovskaya Julia LeonidovnaResearcher
- Budzinsky Roman MikhailovichResearcher
- Zodbinova Aisa EduardovnaResearcher