The Research Centre for Medical Genetics created a system of anti-corruption measures in the institution. The system based on the following key principles based on:
- The institution's compliance with applicable law and generally accepted standards
- Personal example of administration
- Formation of a culture of intolerance to corruption
- Awareness of the organization’s employees on the provisions of anti-corruption legislation
- Permanent monitoring
The purpose of the anti-corruption policy is to create a unified approach for all employees of the institution to ensure measures on the prevention and combating corruption in the institution.
The following tasks have been set for the implementation of the anti-corruption policy:
- To inform employees about the legal support of work on combating corruption and responsibility for committing corruption offenses;
- To support the development and implementation of measures aimed at preventing and combating corruption in the organization.